- Programs & Initiatives
Internship Program Eligibility & How to Apply
The Internship Program application will reopen in Fall 2017.
The T. Howard Foundation's Internship Program is dedicated to improving the participation of underrepresented groups in the media and entertainment industry. This is accomplished by recruiting diverse college students from public and private academic institutions across the country. We accept students pursuing all academic majors in accordance with the following eligibility requirements.
- Sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student at an accredited 4-year
U.S. college/university (must have completed 24 credit hours by December 1)
Note: Seniors must be graduating in May 2017 or later to be eligible.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Available to work full-time from June-August (summer internship program only)
Internship Program applicants selected for Phase II will participate in an interview via phone or Skype to discuss their qualifications and interest in the program.
Program staff looks for the following attributes during the interview:
- Professional conduct during the interview
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated interest in a specific career path
Students receiving the highest scores during the interview process will be accepted into the Foundation's Final Talent Pool. Selection into the Final Talent Pool does not guarantee an internship.