T. Howard Foundation Diversity Partners are both traditional and non-traditional media-related corporations that embrace and demonstrate a commitment to increasing diversity within their organizations.
You can also learn about our new Diversity TECH program here.
Diversity Partners are financial supporters of THF’s programs…
- Internship Program – Qualified, diverse undergraduate and graduate students gain meaningful work experience
- Talent Development Program – Professional development services for recent graduates and young professionals
- Diversity Advancement Program – Networking and recruitment events for partner companies
…who enjoy these services:
- Summer, fall and spring intern placements
- Full-time job postings (entry to mid-level) and recruitment assistance
- Recruitment events, on-site and/or virtual
…and who receive these benefits:
- Recognition on the Foundation website and/or marketing materials
- Acknowledgement in the summer internship orientation materials
- Logo on the Foundation website
- Ticket(s) to the Foundation’s annual Diversity Awards Dinner
- Optional program participation, i.e., volunteer, mentor
The Foundation is committed to working with our partners to best meet each company’s interests and needs at all partner levels. As an example, Diversity Partners may substitute full-time job postings for intern requests.
Partnership Levels and Benefits:
Gold Silver Bronze