- Internship Program
- Support Us
The mission of the T. Howard Foundation is to diversify the multimedia and entertainment industry by increasing the representation of minority young men and women within the industry. The Foundation defines minority students as those who self identify as African-American/Black, Asian/Asian-American, Latino/Hispanic, Multi-Racial, Native American, Pacific Islander or South Asian.
Our program is open to minority students enrolled full-time at 4-year colleges/universities in the United States. The T. Howard Foundation internship program is open to all ALL majors.
- Be a minority college student
- Sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student status at an accredited U.S. college/university
- U.S. citizen or international student holding a F-1 visa
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Available to work full-time from June-August (summer internship program only)
December 2012 graduates are not eligible for our 2013 summer internship opportunities.