- Internship Program
- Support Us
Alumni Internship Eligibility
T. Howard Foundation Alumni are welcome to re-enter the T. Howard Foundation Final Talent Pool (FTP) each summer that they remain eligible. Alumni should complete the online Readmit Process which consists of updating your personal profile and submitting an updated resume and academic transcript.
Alumni can participate in a maximum of TWO summer internship experiences with the Foundation.
T. Howard Foundation Alumni are only those who have successfully completed an internship opportunity through the Foundation. If you were a member of a previous Final Talent Pool only, you are not a THF alumni.
Readmit Eligibility Requirements:
- Full-time sophomore, junior, senior or graduate/law student status
- U.S. citizen or international student holding a F-1 visa
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Available to work full-time from June-August
- Graduating in May 2013 or later
- Favorable evaluation from previous THF internship supervisor
As an Alumni, you will not be required to pay the $10.00 application fee.
To gain access to your online profile, please enter the email address you used to apply to the program. After you have logged into your profile, please carefully follow the instructions for FTP/Alumni.
to start the application process or if you have been having trouble completing the re-admit process